Monday, January 14, 2008

Hunting and Gathering

So right now I'm in the midst of clearing out the contents of my drawers and closet to make way for Perrin who is subletting my place for the next few months while I am away. I have a HUGE pile of items that I would like to take with me that needs to be pared down and I have tons of email to write. A quick trip to Target with Jaime was fruitful as I got some Airborne, Imodium, some lotion and other bascis. Tonight I want to create and print a chart showing local currencies and their conversions to American dollars in varying amounts to use as a cheat sheet when out shopping. Yup, I'm a nerd people! Still looking for a tank with wicking properties sized for a petite winger and some black day shoes with a closed toe. These may need to be purchased when I get there. Wednesday I pick up a water filter, headlamp and Camelback day pack from Lisa & Ginger and then I should be all set. I guess. I hope. I really don't know if I'll be ready until I get there!

It's all about getting the little stuff done today.

No comments: