There is a small attraction down the road that features a UFO watchtower and contains a history of UFO sighting in the area. What the hell, we decide to go check it out. Now, I don't necessarily believe in martians and shit, but stuff like crop circles and makes me question it a bit. Anyhoo, we get there, pay our $2 and get a brief history of the UFO stuff in the area and I check out some "pics" of UFO sightings in the sky. For real or Photoshop or something else?Out back of the watchtower is a Healing Garden where two vortexes of energy are located. You were supposed to feel energy and were encouraged to leave belongings so you can tap the energy later. At this point I realize that I should definitely be stoned for any of this to make sense. Some of the shit people left was, um, interesting. Everything from pens to shoes to jewelry to an old rusted bike frame (WTH?). I didn't leave anything because I really don't want any energy to come find me or anyone to beam me up to the mothership so we leave and go in search of Mexican noms.
No comments:
Post a Comment