Hey all! I'm tinkering with my camera and trying to decide the easiest and time efficient way to get my pics onto my blog so I'm trying a few things. If you have any suggestions, please let me know via the comments section.
Until then, here are some pics from Longwood Gardens and their 'Winter Wonderlands Do Exist' exhibit.
NOTE: still can't get this to work, any ideas?
Until then, here are some pics from Longwood Gardens and their 'Winter Wonderlands Do Exist' exhibit.
NOTE: still can't get this to work, any ideas?
3 comments:
I like using Flickr, since you can keep a gallery of photos there and use email to send photos directly to your gallery and/or your blog. Maybe Picassa (through Gmail), too?
I'm pretty sure you can get URLs from pictures you upload to Picasa (google's picture server) and I know you can from photobucket...
I GOT IT!!!
Post a Comment