Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Camera

Finally, after several years, I have purchased a digital camera. As a self proclaimed geek, I suprised a lot of people by not having my own and I was one of those annoying people that asked those with cameras to 'email me those pics' from parties, games and whatnot.

It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 and it's freakin awesome. It has a decent zoom, several scene modes for day, night, baby, sports, fireworks (?) and even pets! It has 3 nice size settings and it can record video (which may come in handy for those 'I don't believe it' moments. Below are some examples of the Pet mode:

Here are the babies, Fred & Daphne (who have since been adopted) lounging on my bed, doing what they do best. People always say their own pets are the cutest, but seriously, these guys are the cutest!
This is Nelson, another foster, who found love with my roommate Stu and was promptly adopted by her. He likes sucking on your shirt, sleeping on top of the fridge and knocking over the Christmas tree (I know it was you!).

Here is another shot of Fred after he was neutered and was brought home. He was medicated, thus the dopey look on his face, although my roommates will contend that he always looked like this.

Now that I know how to get pics onto the blog, I'll be sure to post as many as the hourly PC and Internet rental will allow me at the Internet cafes abroad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are sooo cute!!!!!!!!! yahhhhhh