View Larger Map
Once in Colorado, I will be spending a week helping Lisa install radio fence, setting up the log cabin, building a 'cross course and riding the hell out of my bike. Lisa has a few friends I will be meeting for some MTBing and we will be eating anything spicy in a 50 miles radius. We will be in San Luis, which is fairly remote so I will get a large dose of peace and quiet when I'm out there too. It's going to be cold at night and early in the mornings so I'm going to have to bring my winter riding gear! Highs in the 70s during the day, yesssssssssssssss!
1 comment:
Sweet!! Have fun! I leave for Colorado tomorrow too and I'll be there until the 9th . . . but I'll be in Boulder. Have a great trip and get lots of miles logged on your bike!!!
Kelly :)
Post a Comment