Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We Now Return You to Your Regularly Scheduled Blogging

I know, I know, not much has really been going on in the last month and I certainly haven't gone anywhere worth blogging about, unless you'd like me to recant my visits to Philly's finest watering holes, adventures in cat fostering or my home improvements efforts. Yawn. It's nothing against you dear readers, I'm just trying to save some dough until I leave for Europe in a few days.

Never fear though, the entire trip will be blogged thoroughly as always! Travis will be bringing her laptop and I purposefully booked places with free Wi-Fi so I could easily upload pics and write about our adventures without having to go out of our way to do so. Maybe I can even convince Travis to be a guest writer for a few entries (Lord help us).

I'll have a preview of our trip in a day or so, so hold on a bit longer, it's almost here!

No comments: