My polling station was chaotic and unorganized, but that was to be expected with an election of this magnatude. I did it, it's done and now we wait and see.Even if you don't like any of the candidates on the ballot, there is an option for you to cast a 'No Vote', so your voice is heard, even if you don't choose any of the candidates. No excuses now for not going! If you don't go and vote then you have no room to bitch and complain about ANYTHING for the next 4 years.
To sweeten this democratic process a bit, Starbucks is giving out a free tall coffee to everyone who comes in and says they voted. I got mine right now! Also, word on the street is that Krispy Kreme is giving out free donuts to all voters, but since there is no Krispy Kreme shop near me, I cannot substaniate this claim. Anyone?
ETA: from 5pm-8pm all Ben & Jerry's ice cream shops are giving out free scoops of ice cream!
VOTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment