Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just Breathe Everyone

THE PHILLIES ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES!

THE PHILLIES ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES!

THE PHILLIES ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES!

In case you haven't heard, the World Series begins tonight! The Phillies take on the Rays at 8pm, so get to your favorite watering hole early to snag a seat. I know, the Bosox would've made a better series, but I wasn't excited at the prospect of having to listen to all the annoying fair weather Red Sox fans for an entire series. LA was annoying enough.

If this year's Phils were a man, then he's the guy that stood me up for a date last year, but everyone was trying to remind me that he was sorta popular so I was lucky he even asked me out. This year, he realized the errors of his ways and did everything possible to sweep me off my feet, because I'm a freakin catch. Well, it worked. Every date has been swoon-inducing with only a few minor gaffs on his part. It feels like I've found my soul mate and we have pledged our eternal love for each other. Those are the emotions running through me right now and it feels so damn good! I'm so emotionally invested in this team that my heart just breaks just thinking about, well you know. My feelings for the '08 Phils rival those of the Phanatic, which many of you know borders on the inappropriate. I'm going to start dotting my i's with little hearts.

I was all set to write up an extra special Phillies edition posting complete with photos taken from several games this summer, but alas, the pics from all these games have mysteriously vanished from my PC. Bad omen? Maybe, but the search will continue...

In the meantime, GO PHILS!

No comments: