Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I have the worst case of prickly heat on my right leg and the itching is driving me mad. Stupid heat! At the moment I'm jealous of anyone in a cooler climate than me. Just thought I'd share with you all.

Just returned from a Pirate night at the Beach Club. Interesting to say the least...more details to follow.

Traveling to Singapore tomorrow to hang out with Pia (Temple, holla!) and then I leave Sunday night for Australia and more diving on the Great Barrier Reef.

I got a bit of a case of homesickness when I arrived in KL. I don't know if it's because I'm tired or a little road weary or maybe both, but all of a sudden I missed home like crazy. I'm better now, but it was weird for a day or so.

I miss you all! I can't believe I've been away for 5 weeks. It's feels like 5 years and I still have 2 months to go!

5 comments:

cmoore said...

We miss you tooooo. Nelson sends bites your way. We recently ascertained that our little yardstick is the ruler of the house...You'd better get home before these puns make us self-destruct.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear more about PIRATE NIGHT! That sounds just my speed!

Anonymous said...

We miss you too! Don't worry, we're not going anywhere. We'll all be here when you get back. Enjoy your time away, you may never get to do this again.

Anonymous said...

temple owls are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

kate said...

Yay for Ficklet! Homesickness will come and go, but enjoy yourself, little winger!

Looking forward to many beers and many tales of debauchery when you return!