are wondering, that is not OK. He seems pretty laid back, like most boys so this transition should be easy. If we were adding another female to the group I would pull my hair out.Tilly is adjusting to the mix slowly, but unfortunately she seems to have a rather aggressive attitude towards the other kitties. She reminds me of Vegas or Tastycake and her need to be the alpha female of the group. She mostly ignores Hutch, but chases Little Bear around and they get into spats every so often. I'm not surprised that my two girls are fighting, but it still has me concerned. I'm sure they just need some more adjustment time. Tilly sleeps with me at night and is a bit overwhelming. When she is asleep, she is fine, but if she wakes up, then she wants to be pet and scratched and make happy feet and goddamnti there is nothing I can do to stop her! She seems starved for attention and I'm happy to give lots of love, but I might have to start sleeping with the door closed so I can get some interrupted sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment