So I was finally able to get out on my mountain bike (mtb) today. I know, I got it like a month ago and it's been sitting in my room lookin' fine and ready to ride, but things kept getting in the way. I only went to Belkin's house about 30 blocks round trip to pick up my sunnies, but it was still awesome. Since my mtb is so much heftier than my cross bike, it was like riding a monster truck down the pothole ridden streets of Philly. It's also a single speed so no shifting was necessary, easy peasy. I cannot wait to actually get on a trail and ride.
I recently joined a Philly MTB Meetup group so I hope to get out to Wissahicken and/or Pennypack soon for a group ride with people who can show me the ropes. Why do I have this feeling like I should get elbow and knee pads?
No comments:
Post a Comment