A volunteer found this kitty on a busy North Philly corner, exhausted and starving, lying next to an abandoned funeral parlor. This friendly boy waited with the volunteer for 45 minutes until their ride arrived. Turns out the volunteer had a flat on her bike which led to her waiting for her new ride which led her to find this kitty. His life hasn't been too much fun up until now, but you wouldn't know it--he is super friendly and sweet.I was at the Cat Doctor last week picking up Iago and Sharon (vet receptionist) asked me "what are some brands of bike tires?" I recently purchased some Hutchinson road tires so I gave her this as my suggestion. His new name is now Hutch.
Unfortunately Hutch, has severe dental disease. This poor guy has been living with some terrible toothaches. We need to extract quite a few of Hutch's painful chompers so that he can eat and drink without pain. However, dental procedures are *very* expensive. Please consider an online donation for Hutch's dental care and spread the word. Your support really does make a difference in the life of an animal!
No comments:
Post a Comment