This is why you can't leave anything unattended around a bad-ass kitten. Iago loves to pickup my balls of yarn and weave them in and out of furniture. This is mild compared to what he did with an entire ball and my dining room set. Holy Jesus, that kitten can do some damage (not permanent, but still).
After a previous transgression against my knitting, I wised up and got point protectors so the stitches don't unravel. I learned this the hard way after spending over an hour picking up dropped stitches after Iago got a hold of my project. He's barely out of kittenhood and can carry a ball of yarn in his mouth like it's no sweat. We think we may have channeled this into a game of fetch with his favorite toy. You throw is and he dutifully brings it back to you. Flannery was the only other cat that I've ever seen do that.
Despite his less-than-steller behavior, a very nice woman is coming over to meet him with the intent on adopting him. Iago, please be on your best behavior!
No comments:
Post a Comment