Sunday, February 8, 2009

When Inconvenience Strikes

I lost my wallet on Friday. Goddammit.

After leaving Sidecar with Travis and Ginger, we hopped a cab to get them to Suburban Station and then onward to Chateau Fick to retire for the evening. I know I had it with me in the cab since I pulled money out of it to pay the driver, but in my haste I must have missed my purse and dropped my wallet on the seat. I discovered this the next day after getting ready to head out to the hardware store and made a thorough search, but to no avail. That sucker was gone.

As annoying as it is, I only had my license, MAC card, and Visa in it so I didn't lose my whole life, but I did have close to $100 in it so that makes my blood boil. I hate doing stupid shit like this. I think most people will agree that losing your cell phone is way more inconvenient, but still, I had to cancel my cards and start the process of getting a replacement license. The license doesn't really matter since I don't drive and I have my old, expired one, but I just worry about being able to grab a drink after kickball today. Ugh, I hate doing dumb shit.

No comments: