Friday, January 16, 2009

Now This is Just Rude

Remember the pinata debacle back in November? Check out the latest commercial from Carnival Cruise Lines:



Wow, doesn't that look like tons of fun? I mean, people are laughing, candy is flowing, there are childred dancing in the streets, good stuff eh? THIS IS NOT HOW THIS WENT DOWN AT ALL!

First of all, the pinata was never broken with the wrecking ball out of concern for public safety. OK, I guess that is a valid concern, but do not insult the good citizens of Philadelphia by acting like everything went as outlined in your press release. We waited and waited and waited and nothing happened. We were there and we know this commercial is a blatent lie. I know you wanted it to happen like this, but it didn't so you don't get to fabricate the whole event to sell more cruises. So Carnival, unless you would like an all out riot, which I would be glad to spearhead at your next promotional event, I would suggest you retract this commercial and get down on your hands and knees to beg forgiveness. DO IT NOW before we use our expertise in flipping cars on your cruise ships.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those lying bastards! They made a fool of us. We stood in the middle of Broad street for nothing! The worst part is when they show the wrecking ball! NEVER HAPPENED!