Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Final Destinations

My original plan was to start in India, go east to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, down to Malaysia, Indonesia, hop over to Australia and then New Zealand. All in 14 weeks. Crazy? Yes, according to my travel consultant, Daniel. He asked me if I was going to 7-8 months and I told him it was more like 3-4 months and he said, "Ooohhh, that's a really tight schedule." After much thought, I decided to pair down my trip and spend more time in fewer places, but in reality, I'm still hitting up a ton of places. The final trip is as follows:
  • Thailand
  • Malaysia
  • Indonesia
  • Australia (Eastern)
  • New Zealand

Sounds a bit more managable, right? I think so too. I'll have plenty of time to explore the beaten and not-so-beaten paths, all while getting me back home on May 1st. I leave on January 17th!

2 comments:

danielle moosh said...

you forgot to put Phoenix on your list! you are coming out on your way back right????? d

cmoore said...

I first read "hunks" instead of "hijinks". I hope both are in your near future...