Last night was my fifth ride in a row and as much as I would like to tackle the Gladwyne 3 Hill Climb tonight, I was advised to rest to let my legs recover (also, sweat plus hours in the saddle plus forgetting the Body Glide has equaled unhappy lady jibbles) . Last night's ride was a new one. Kelly and I decided to try out the women's only ride offered by Sturdy Girls Cycling. It is an easy tempo ride so this would be perfect after the previous 4 days. I believe Kelly and I were the only ones not wearing hot pink :) This ride concluded my 5 day bike riding orgy. Here is the breakdown of the week:
Thursday - C+ training ride, 30 miles
Friday - MTB at Pennypack Park, 11 miles
Saturday - C+ training ride, 52 miles
Sunday - B- ride, 74 miles
Monday - easy tempo ride (C ride), 28 miles
Final tally - 195 miles in one week! Word.
1 comment:
we definitely were part of the select few not wearing hot pink! Way to go on logging a ton of miles!!! :)
Post a Comment