I really do love the snow, but if you like to ride your bike outside, this is a pretty sucky time of year. I see a few brave souls out there on the ice packed streets of Philly and my hats go off to you because I'm just a wee bit too chicken shit to take my bike out just yet. I've been riding on the trainer indoors, but probably not as much as I should. Even if I'm watching TV, it's still terribly boring, thus the lack of riding on it. I don't think I have ADD, but I might as well on a trainer. As soon as I hop on, my mind starts to wander and I find myself going pitifully slow or I miss an interval. Gah.
My group rides have been canceled for the last few weeks. I sadly long for those 20 degree morning rides at 5:30am. My cold weather gear sits quietly in my dresser drawer. Sigh.
Getting more snow tonight, but the temps will be above freezing all week so here's hoping for a decent enough thaw so I can get outside soon. For my sanity's sake.
No comments:
Post a Comment