As I started eating my soup and sandwich, my stomach turned really sour. I figured it was adjusting to food atfer fasting for so long, so I went really slow. I kept eating and I kept feeling worse so I told the nurse and laid down for a bit. I began to feel really nauseous and teetered on the verge of puking, but I hardly ate so I kinda wanted to keep that food inside me. I felt like I had a mild stomach flu and
made the decision to get home ASAP so I could at least feel like shit in my own home. I got home and downed some Alka-Seltzer and quickly fell asleep. I felt right as rain in the morning, but I don't think I could do that again. Medical studies were cool when I needed money for trips and to pay off debt from those trips, but I think I can retire from them altogether. In the meantime, I'll just kick back and wait for my $$$ to arrive from Penn.
No comments:
Post a Comment