Thursday, June 4, 2009

Adios Flannery!

Flannery went to her new forever home yesterday! A little sad as always, but she seemed very comfortable in her new home with her new dad, Brad. Brad bought a laser pointer and Flannery was freaking out about it, in a good way. She has plenty of windows to sit at, lots of toys, a new scratching pad and someone who loves her to bits. I think she is on the road to becoming one spoiled and adored kitteh.

Flannery's absence in the house was noticed immediately by Frankie, who emerged from Stu's room and started hanging out downstairs again. She likes being the queen bee, but hates confrontation so always hid when Flannery was around. Frankie was on my windowsill with Nelson this morning monitoring the garbage men as I woke. I'm glad she's back to normal, although I now know the next foster needs to be another boy.

As a side note, I also experienced my first win at kickball last night with my team, 'Minimal at Best.' We won in overtime, woot! I always managed to be absent for the games we won (coincidence?), but not this time. Winning is fun. Props to Travis for her running catch and making use of her fullback skills!

No comments: