Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vegas Has Left the Building

FINALLY! Today Vegas, my long time foster for over 9 months, went to live in her new home with her new Mom and brother Linus. It all happened a bit quickly. New Mom came to see her last night, fell in love and today plans were being arranged for her move and adoption finalization. So quick! As I placed her in her carrier, I had a heavy heart. I know she is going to a really fabulous home where she will be loved forever and given a great life, but it still saddens me a bit that she wont be sleeping with me at night anymore or waking me up with her sweet chirp. Good luck my darling!

On the other hand, since Vegas isn't here to harrass Little Bear anymore, LB is enjoying her ability to get close to me and steal all my affection for herself. I have a feeling LB will be taking Vegas' place next to my hip when I go to sleep tonight. Is an adoption next for Little Bear?

No comments: