Australia, specifically Victoria, was devastated recently by wildfires that destroyed hundreds of acres of bush, leveled towns and claimed many lives. Please consider heading out to the Field House on Saturday night to support this great cause. Yes, I know that no self-respecting Aussie would ever drink Foster's, but it's for a good cause and if it's for a good cause, then I will subject my liver to it.
Australia will always be near and dear to my heart so I will be attending right after the last 6 Nations match finishes up at the Dark Horse. A bar full of drunk Aussies can never be a dull time!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Australian Bushfire Benefit Concert @ Field House, Saturday March 14th!
Benefiting the Australian Red Cross
When: Saturday, March 14th
Where: FIELD HOUSE, 1150 FILBERT STREET PHILADELPHIA, PA 19107
Times: 12:30PM to 6:30PM
Cover: $10
Specials: - $4 Fosters drafts ($1 of each donated to the charity)
Philadelphia Hawks celebrity bar-tenders (donating their tips to thecharity)
Various door prizes
The Absolute Zeros & special guests http://profile.myspace.com/theabsolutezeros
Paul Wentworth & friends http://www.soundclick.com/paulsroughcuts
Paul Wentworth & friends http://www.soundclick.com/paulsroughcuts
No comments:
Post a Comment