personal life balanced as well, I have been neglectful of the kitties (online anyway). On Saturday Cecil was taken to his forever home after a very brief stay at Chateau Fick. This intensely gorgeous male kitten was quickly scooped up by a grad student in West Philly and we wish him all the best in his new digs. 
I wasn't long before I got a new kitten in Cecil's place, a feisty tortie (is there any other kind of tortie?) named Plum. After a close call while under anestesia where she reacted badly, but was brought back, I picked her up and brought her home to recover. Isn't she adorable? Plum is out of her post-surgery fog and was being a bit combatant, but she enjoys being held, pet and snuggling in bed with me. Hopefully she will stay sweet like this. Next up is a slow introduction to the rest of the kitty crew.
No comments:
Post a Comment